A new year brings new music, and as we get into the early weeks of 2024, Phono Sounds UK is ready to return with an early house anthem sure to power dancefloors throughout the coming months.
Produced by newcomer Elliot Starr, alongside legendary Swedish DJ StoneBridge, Looking Back is the latest release from the much celebrated label Phono Sounds, with the track hitting streaming services, clubs and radios from February.
An irresistibly positive track, fuelled by carefree, electric energy, Looking Back is a shimmering fusion of contemporary production and throwback noughties nostalgia.
With top-line duties provided by much-hyped songwriter ANNNA, the vocals add a magical, heartfelt depth to Elliot Starr‘s pulsating house beat, weaving intense emotion into the very fabric of the track.
Sure to cement the impact of Looking Back, Phono Sounds has enlisted a remarkable line up of skilled remixers to take the track to new heights. The impressive roster includes:
– Clavette: a highly creative DJ and pioneer of French House revival
– Dom Ryan: a dynamic producer making waves in the UK underground
– eSquire: an expert in infusing tracks with infectious big-room energy
– Habbo Foxx: known for hypnotic mixes that fuse classic and contemporary house
– Lawz: favourite of electronic heavyweights, Joel Corry, Fatboy Slim, and Felix Jaehn
– Luke Matthews: prodigious Danish guitarist providing a stunning acoustic version
A song set to shape the dance landscape of 2024, Looking Back will captivate dance enthusiasts across the globe upon its release.
Looking Back is set to release on 29/02/2024 via Phono Sounds UK and will be available on all major streaming platforms.